Friday 22 February 2013

Day out with Heidi

Stricken with guilt for not spending enough time with my gal, I finally plan an outing with Heidi.

After sending off my boy at bus stop, I went to del-care to pick her up. She was still having her lunch when I reached there. Instead of rushing to me when she spotted me, she smiled and continued to eat her lunch. She knew that I would wait for her and leave the school together. The teachers shared that she was in very good mood. When Boon Heng brought her to the school that morning and told her that mommy would fetch her in the afternoon, she walked in on her own.

First indulgence - Soya ice cream on the way to Outram MRT. She didn't like the soya flavoured and asked me to finish it up, but to leave the cone for her. I cannot touched her cone.

Second indulgence - Flashing the MRT card on her own. In the train, carried her to hold the ceiling railing. Instead of sitting on my lap, she insisted that i had to let go of my seat for her to sit on her own.

Third indulgence - went to an art shop to make window art. She chose Snow White, and coloured her face grey.

Fourth indulgence and the ultimate one - Heidi's dream come true. Heels! Not one pair but four pairs! When I told her that I have no more money after getting her heels, her reply - go and work.

Hmm.. Is daughter really better?





No comments: