Monday 20 June 2011

Saturday Evening Run


An old friend of mine, Eve met me a few weeks back and gave me a birthday treat. Such a pleasant surprise and really nice knowing friends still remember my birthday. She shared with me her regular healthy regime which she brings her girls twice a week to the track near the National Stadium to run. Strangely, this thought of running this track has not come to my mind before. Considering the distance of my house to the track, this is probably the nearest. In the past, I have thought of going to Polytechnic, but laziness got the better of me.

Oliver was initially wary of the many footballers and joggers using the field, and his active self took over as he ran to and fro the track. Heidi was ever clingy, not letting either Boon Heng or I on our own to walk. This photo taken of Heidi running was the rare moments. I found a Tennis ball nearby, and Heidi was holding to it all the time after she discovered I had it. She is fast and possessive.

No comments: