Monday 13 June 2011

Girls Day Out at PS Cafe

PS Cafe
My last visit to PS Cafe was probably three years back, when I had my breakfast treat on my birthday. It was a pleasant surprise when my buddies from secondary school picked the same place for my birthday treat.
Truffle shoestring fries has became quite an 'in' thing, according to Chris.
Truffle oil is commonly used to make "truffle fries," which feature french fries cooked in truffle oil, parmesan cheese, pepper, and sometimes other ingredients. Some pasta dishes and whipped dishes such as mashed potatoes or deviled eggs incorporate truffle oil. They taste pretty good.

Chargrilled Portbello Salad

Crispy Chicken Schnitzel Sandwich and pumpkin soup
Smoked salmon sandwich and portobello soup
Dates pudding - Yummy. I will probably come back for more of this, if not for the overwhelming caramel sauce, which made it overly sweet.

No comments: