Tuesday 19 January 2010

Surprise! I am in your bag

For the last two weeks, Heidi would fill me in with little surprises on Monday. Last Monday, I went to work as usual after fetching the kids to school and breakfast with Boon Heng. Upon reaching my office, I would unpack stuffs from my bag - diary, handphone and sometimes papers. Last Monday, I have a little surprise in my bag. Heidi put a kaleidoscope in mybag without me knowing. My first reaction was really to laugh about it. It was as if I have a little Heidi in my bag telling me "I got you". And yesterday, Heidi caught me twice again by surprise. This time round, a little tub of playdo given by the Pan family. Silly as it may sound, but Heidi though her unintentional little actions really do touch my heart and I look forward at the start of every day the end of every day to see their beautiful smile and sparkle in their eyes the moment our eyes met.

No comments: