Wednesday 12 August 2009

Heidi's first few steps


I have wanted to get an activity walker for Heidi for a while. We managed to borrow one for Oliver and he used it to practice walking almost every day. Hence, I went to ebay to search for a second hand walker and found one which was exactly the same model as Oliver's one. Hence, I bought it at $13 and collected it today. Although I must say I find the seller rather rude and was actually quite eager to see how he looked. Well, it turned out to be a she and seemed to those inconsiderate type. Anyway, I managed to collect the walker at Clarke Quay which I happened to have a working lunch. So coincident and perfect timing!

Very eagerly, I washed the walker and couldn't wait a second to see Heidi trying on it. But Oliver was excited and decided to 'owe' the walker. Luckily, my brother lent me his walker over the weekend and hence Heidi could use my brother's.

Tonight (12 Aug 09), Heidi is 11 months, 1 week & 3 days old. We witnessed Heidi's very first two steps without any support. This moment is really amazing! Oliver has his first five steps when he is about one year old.

I realise that I have not been blogging much on Heidi's growth milestone. Got to record it more frequently before time flies.

No comments: