Tuesday 6 October 2009

Walking Baby

It is amazing to see how Heidi has progressed from crawling to walking. Weighing at close to 8 kg, Heidi is a tiny and petite little girl and seeing her walk made me feel proud. This tells that size does not matter. Comparatively, Oliver at this stage are more chubby, but in term of health, Heidi is much stronger. Oliver, I remember, kept falling sick and I almost wanted to take a monthlong leave to look after him so that he could be cleared of all the virus passed to him from his Infant Care Centre. Maybe it is due to the Mother's milk which Heidi is still taking which has kept her strong and virus at bay. And because of this very reason, I continue to express at work, although now, it is down to once a day. Jia yu, I tell myself... I will get used to waking up at night. My little girl need it to stay strong. And look at the way she walks and trying to balance herself, it is really an amazing sight.

No comments: