Sunday 19 July 2009

Fairy Tooth Mother is back!

Fairy Tooth Mother visited us at seemingly endless nights and poor Heidi would cry for most parts of the nights. She would yearn to latch on for comfort. So you can imagine how my past two weeks went by. Sleepless nights. Eversince Heidi recovered from bronchilitis, she had experienced growth spur waking up around four times every night. Then the Fairy Tooth Mother, or should I call it Fairy Tooth Monster came visiting and the number of times had been at LEAST four times. For two of these nights, Heidi woke up a record time of eight times to cry. In the morning, I would wake up with a headache and craved for caffeine in a hot cup of coffee shop tea. Last Friday night was the worst night for me as I could not sleep in between her waking hours. I had no idea why I couldn't sleep and the PA songs which my office has been working on kept ringing in my head. Gosh... the PA songs were robbing me of my sleep. Unbelievable.

No comments: