Friday 13 March 2009

My Girl My Girl

Heidi is indeed my girl. She must have missed me so much during the day. Every night, she will stick to me like glue. The moment I walk out of her sight, she will be miserable. I trick her with toys but that only last for a while. Once she sees me walking past her, she will held out her hand prompting me to carry her. If I ignore her, she will cry until I hold her in my arms. And at the very moment, she will stop whining.

If only I have the whole time in this world to carry her, I will really do so. Her little warm body and her sunny smile always melt my heart. Heidi has recently even learnt to give me a tight hug around my neck (her hands are short) and a wet kiss on my face wherever I pick her up from the infant care centre. I cannot help myself wishing this moment will never end and she will be my little baby girl forever.

Oliver was also like this when he was 8 month old.