Tuesday 28 October 2008

Full month celebration

Dad and Dad's sister (my gugu)
My poly friend Margaret, Terence & Noah

Mei Choo, Kenneth, Gina, Edward & Eric


My lookalike cousin Yvonne and her daughters
It was two weeks later than what was planned that we celebrated Heidi's full month celebration. Oliver was infected with HFMD and the celebration got to postpone. Life has got its surprises and this is definitely unexpected and one of them. Lucky thing is that we celebrated it at StarDuS clubhouse and manage to change the date without much hassle. The caterer Fuzine was also very allocating to our change of date.
However, only one of my friends can turn up during the celebration. Everyone had prior commitments. Perhap this is good as instead of meeting at the celebration, they came to visit at my place and we could spend more time chit chatting.




No comments: