Thursday 11 June 2015

First visit to a nail parlour

First time doing her nails at a parlour, Heidi looked more worried than excited. She was so worried than she could hardly mutter a word, and only nod her head when I speak to her.

She had a bunny painted on her thumb and pink polka dots on alternate fingers. Quite pretty. I had my nail done up too and even though they looked nice, it is just not me. Gosh, I hate the smell of the nail polish.

I am really glad that I brought her to try out the nail. It feels like a learning experience to build up Heidi's courage than an act of frivolous parenting or vanity at such young age.

When we walked out of the parlour, I asked Heidi if she enjoys it and wants to come again. She smiled at me and said "no". Haha, the surprise I planted for her must have been a tad too daunting.

No comments: