Saturday 30 March 2013

She is such a belle!

We cannot resist that beautiful smile. It is pretty obvious that Heidi has taken over the top spot to be the belle of the ball, in Boon Heng's eyes. The next in line, if you wonder, is not me lah. What else... his Alfa lady in red. Heidi is so cute, says Boon Heng to me almost every other day.

We signed up Heidi for Ballet class at Tanjong Pagar CC. Today is the second lesson and she seems to enjoy it much better than the first. Probably she wears the ballet tutu for the first time, and looking pretty put her in high spirits. Her teacher, Miss Garnel, was all praise for her. Even her drama class teacher, Miss Sera, told me that Heidi was very spontaneous today and exude confident. My girl has come a long way to combat her introvert self and opening up her world to others. Hearing these compliments make me a proud mommy. Hope my girl realizes her newfound confident and finds her brave soul to explore what life has to offer!









No comments: