Tuesday 12 May 2009

Ready for a 3rd child

Many friends asked me the question of me having a third child. Even Boon Heng cracked this greatest joke of asking me to have a third child.
I must say I enjoy cuddling Heidi at her 8-month. Her tiny warm body is just the right size to hold and cuddle. I will probaby miss her at this stage when she grows older and at a very fast pace.

But for now, the answer is a No and Never. Many reasons why so:

1) I will not have the physical and mental energy to look after 3 kids
2) If I will to have one next year, I will be 60 years old when the kid turns 21 years old
3) I will not get a full-time helper as I will not want to scarfice my privacy
4) Three is a crowd. If I have 3 kids, I will go for 4 as one of the kids will feel left out.
5) I have one boy and one girl, and that is just perfect.

No comments: